Thursday, September 08, 2005

There is one think for certain I can get a resentment faster than saying something nice. I have truly believed that everyone is out to fuck me in some way or to try to kill me. As they say alcohol was only a symptom of the problem. I have been going back and forth into old behavior. I am getting better at catching it, prior to causing damage. I have watched myself especially around my kids. How fast my mind can spin out of control and catch me off balance. It is not easy for anyone that is even normal to have to help raise 3 boys that are 3,6,and 8 years old + a female lab. Our house is a disaster the majority of the times. Not from just our kids but the neighborhood kids as well. In our house we let our kids be kids, we don't hide toys in closets. The kids have 2 rooms the family room they watch TV play board games, all the cars and trucks you could want, arts and crafts area etc. and another room for legos, Thomas train track, game cube, PS2 etc.

No comments: