Friday, September 23, 2005

What was I Thinking

I battled with the template world and I was schooled. I am an alcoholic and it will be done my way on no way. Where did it get me, no where. I will focus on the stuff I need to instead of being an asshole. I am still sober after this ordeal. I was up in Beverly Hill for a lunch meeting with a rep that wants us to hire her firm. I saw the restaurant and made a turn across two yellow lines sure shit Beverly Hills motorcycle cop came up behind me. Shit I thought, I cant afford a ticket right now. I showed him a drivers license, insurance, registration and decided to play dumb. He explain why this was illegal and I explained why it was not for 6 mins while a small crowd grew. I ended up with a warning. Everyone congradulated me, because the Beverly Hills cops only let off women. The person who I had a lunch appointment with was in the crowd. She was very impressed. We went inside to have lunch. She was an LA chic throwing all the terms scientology etc. I deflated my ego for the better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, that was really well explained and helpful