Friday, September 23, 2005

Barbara De Angelis Guru?

I went to a book promo at the Seaside Church. The church was a meta-physical kind of feel good type of church. I believe alot of Hindu mother godess stuff. I was basically raised by the Jesuits. She was damn good and very spiritual and genuine. As she spoke it seemed like the verbage was running a similar path. That path was the big book, what a trip. I bought the book for my wife but now I want to read it. "How did I get here" thats the book and thats what I have been asking myself after 40 years of watching a movie play out that I am not in. Thats why her thought of finding the internal peace before we find it during death and how we think of ourselves and others makes sense. There is the puting the pen to paper and basically a 4th step layout she gave for life. It looks to be a good read. She can hang with her higher power and I with mine, but this woman is on a spiritual mission and its all good stuff.

No comments: