Monday, September 26, 2005

Another Monday With Dale

Dale Carnage class wasn't so bad tonight for some reason. There is a lot of ass kissing to the instructor for what ever reason. I have given up on trying to win another pen or to get ribbons and stars on my name tag. It just seems to take a great effort to try and I have to conserve my energy to stay awake. I don't know if I am just to worn out lately or I just have some disease that is slowly killing me. I feel good about the way I handled myself at my job today, because my boss wanted a argument and I didn't give it to him. My sponsor is calling me for a change instead of me calling him every day. I have been at this sobriety life for 497 days and looking forward to another day as long as I don't pick up that first drink. That is only trying to stop once and that was May 17,2004. I looked up to people that had 450 + days, when I had just 30 days. I now look up to someone who just has put together a few days. These are the people that keep me sober. If there is one thing to be selfish about it should be your sobriety.

1 comment:

Trudging said...

Sounds like God working in your life!