Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Alone

I was having the alone empty feeling today. I was around my kids and wife and even my father inlaw and his wife yet I was alone. These are the times I seek meetings, but they have everything planned and my wife even made it clear not to rent a car. I didn't rent a car, because she would feel uncomfortable and knowing me I would find an excuse to leave and be by myself. Not being able to leave when I wish is very uncomfortable for me. The next trip I will make damn sure I rent a car. I am also having a problem staying in head. I need to go to a meeting.

4 comments:

JJ said...

Whenever I go out I make sure I'm driving my car. I don't like being at the mercy of other people. If I need to get out of somewhere I'll be damned sure I can.
Stay strong,
I see you,
JJ

Trudging said...

First of all, pray. Secondly, tell your family that you need to go to a meeting.

Unknown said...

Go.

dAAve said...

By all means, never put yourself in a situation where you can't get to a meeting if necessary. Especially when with family.