Friday, December 16, 2005

Step Study

Well we were on step 7 last night and again I didn't share, because I was told that if you haven't finished the step than don't share. Whatever, people talked about religion problems and fears. I don't have a problem with my god now or religons, so god is all I give a shit about. I feel like the blaming of myself for things that happen in the past are taking there toll on me. I am also fearful of if everything doesn't get better, what then. So, I will trudge on to the indicated step which is 4.    

5 comments:

JJ said...

The past is in the past...leave it there and hold your head high and move forward...YEAH MAN...if only I could live like that.
I see you,
JJ

Trudging said...

Finishing the fourth and doing the fifth will help you a lot.

Phil said...

"Don't be afraid!... I am with you always." Matthew 28

dAAve said...

Trust your sponsor that things WILL get different. In time.

Daily Piglet said...

Totally LOVE that photo.