Monday, December 05, 2005

LA sux

I swear either I am getting too old or just sick of driving to LA. The attitude and traffic are driving me nuts. Where are all these people from? not just Mexico. They have a lot of meetings in Los Angeles and I have heard that there is some really good ones. I am going to go to one soon, when I get a hour and a half free sometime. I seem to be trying to make up lost ground from when I was drinking, but it is a slow process. I just hope my tiny boss accepts the rate I am going or I will be gone... I have to go to a convention this Wednesday, and as usual I am nervous about all the alcohol that will be flowing. Back to work.

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Stay spiritually fit, using whatever methods necessary.

Unknown said...

Arm yourself. Big Book. Meeting List and phone numbers.

Anonymous said...

Oh shit- I know the convention thing. The last one I made it through sober was with anabuse. I was scared to death of that shit. I remember I ate some beer-cheese soup not thinking about what I was doing and I started to get sick. I wasn't puking, but I was afraid I was going to. Oh, that would be a great way to network...hi, my name is Biscuit, pardon me...Huuuurrrlllll. Ooh, what a lovely yellow. LOL! I amuse myself so easily. Good luck and stay busy!