Friday, December 23, 2005

Drunk Santa

My family and I went to the nutcracker today and the boys liked it, but I could tell they were bored. I need to push some more culture on them now so they will end up having an open mind to their environment Well after the show we walked around downtown S.D. looking for a place to eat. We ran across some addicts and alcoholic's in a rough area. I felt comfortable, but my wife demanded to take the kids back to the car, so that we could drive instead of walk. After we got back in the car we passed Island Street a detox center used by the cop's the place was packed. I said a prayer for the people which was "God please let these people get it". I hope the Santa coming to my house this year is a sober Santa.

3 comments:

Trudging said...

A lot to be greatful for this Christmas

JJ said...

lol @ pushing culture on kids. I have a five pack of tickets to the Boston Pops today and the girls so do not want to go. And speaking of sober santas...check out the video I posted on my blog today.
Have a very Merry Christmas,
JJ
PS: I still you see.

dAAve said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.