Thursday, December 22, 2005

Step Study

We did step 8 tonight and I really felt a stronger urge to complete the 4th step. I am sitting on things that are a struggle for me. The ability to release myself from the punishment that I have created seems to be more difficult than if it was given by someone else. The key is that I have given these things more power than I have given god or myself. If I really try to break it down all the parts are connected to one thing fear. Fear is one reason I drank. I am going to be making more of an effort to get the ball rolling again.

3 comments:

Trudging said...

Finish 4 and 5 you will feel way better.

Sam said...

I'm damn good at punishing myself. I've practiced for years and often don't even know I'm doing it...

dAAve said...

My sponsor told me - IT WORKS WHEN YOU WORK IT!"