Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Today was OK

No major problems today and these types of days are becoming more frequent. I was talking with my sponsor today and we seemed to speak mainly of gratitude. The opportunity we have to make changes in our lives for the better. The bond that we have now with our kids seems to be mainly based on spirituality. By putting god and sobriety forefront in ones life, you would think that anything is beatable. But I have one obstacle that's is a hidden desire to drink and it's right behind me breathing on my left shoulder. It to me is nothing more than something evil. I did a lot of bad things under its influence. The day I feel I have control of this hidden desire or urge to drink is the day I pick up my first drink.

2 comments:

Trudging said...

That did go away for me. Lots of meeting and lots of step work.

dAAve said...

step 1
step 1
step 1