Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

By God I will not drink tonight. The party was a little tough last night and I just have one more to do to. Everyone is in a nasty mood today, because of their hangovers. My wife just had one drink last night, but if I wasn't there she would have had more. I am tired of being here and I want to go home. I have a plan for 2006 and that is to kick ass in business I need to make more money. I have come to believe that if I take out worring about financial issues in my life my sobriety will become stronger. Happy New Year and for Sobriety I have only one day at a time.

5 comments:

dAAve said...

Happy New Year.
No reason to drink tonight.
Let the amateurs do that.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year's Eve!

Sam said...

hny

JJ said...

Isn't great not having a hangover? Continue staying strong and KICK ASS!
I see you,
JJ
Happy 2006

Mary Christine said...

Happy Sober New Year!