Friday, January 20, 2006

Glad

Well I picked my mom up from the train station today. She was up in Ventura with her husband and she came down to see me. If you get to California the train rides are great because they run along the coast and you actually get a great sunset views. She hasn't seen me in two years and 1 1/2 of them are sober ones. I was scared at first for some reason, but it was really great seeing her. She seems really proud and that makes me feel good inside, even though I feel some what less than deserving. I need to add a couple meetings to my schedule. I have been going to 2 meetings a week and a bible class and it seems to be just not enough. I am really exhausted, the bees are gone and today I'm sober.

5 comments:

dAAve said...

Have a wonderful visit with her. Show her the "new" you.

Trudging said...

The bees are gone, praise God. Have a good visit with your mom.

JJ said...

I remember the first time I ACTUALLY watch a sunset while sober. I cried like a big baby. Have fun with your Mom.
I see you,
JJ

Mary Christine said...

Thank God your mom has a sober you to visit.

Sam said...

You're sober
Mom's proud
Bees are gone
You're going to more meetings

Life is good.