Monday, January 02, 2006

Meeting

I went to a meeting tonight and I feel a lot better. It was like a big relief. There were some oldtimers as well as some with 15 days. Everytime I go to a meeting regardless of where I always feel good afterwards. It is just being around others that makes me feel not alone. When I was drinking I was always alone inside and I have been alone to long. There is this old guy who always says to me meeting makers make it and he is right. Thanks for the suggestions and God willing, tomarrow I will be flyng home with my family.

6 comments:

Trudging said...

I am glad that you got to a meeting! Hold on you will be home soon

dAAve said...

Meetings!!
One tool amongst many.

Unknown said...

See it works if you work it.

Sam said...

Glad you got to a meeting. They certainly help me.

Mary Christine said...

Yeah! So glad you got to a meeting! You will be home soon.

JJ said...

Hurry home...I missed you...lol.
I see you,
JJ