Saturday, January 07, 2006

Step Study

We were on step 10 last night. This step for me is the step I need to read on a daily basis. It amazes me how lucky we are to have such simple designed program to make your life better. If even the normos did our program the world would be a better place. I was in thought about how I am sober, which is good, however it could be better if I finished the fouth step. I am working on it and I plan to finish it and finsh the rest of the steps within a couple month's.

5 comments:

JJ said...

I couldn't agree more "If even the normos did our program the world would be a better place." Amen bro!
I see you,
JJ

Mary Christine said...

It's amazing how much better the world got to be once I did our program!

Rich | Championable said...

I was taught that Step 10 is just 4,5,6,7,8 and 9. Over and over. Kind of a cool way to think about it.

BTW, the only difference between "normos" and AAs is that AAs can't take a drink without getting drunk. Other than that, they're pretty much the same, you know?

We're not special. We're just lucky.

:-)

Sam said...

I started Step 10 as soon as my mind started clearing. No need to add to my 4th before I even started it!

Trudging said...

The thing about finishing the steps is you just get to start all over again