Monday, January 23, 2006

Gone MOM

My mom left today and I felt sad for one first times. I expected that her stay was going to cause me to drink. I remember everything she did irritated me and I would end up drinking over it. I can actually say, that this time spent with my mom was the best I have ever had. Maybe the problem all a long wasn't my mom, but was me. Ok maybe not always that I was the problem, but probably most of the time. I got see first hand the cause and effect of how my past resentments effected my attitude towards my mother. The end result result of how I felt torwards her and treated her was not at all acurate of what actually transpired. I hope this will be the same case with other people in my family I have yet to see.

2 comments:

JJ said...

I'm glad you got to spend time with your mom. I miss mine everyday.
I see you,
JJ

Sam said...

Wow. What insight you've gained...

I'm happy for you.