Thursday, January 19, 2006

God or Little Man

My boss has now discovered a way to micromanage the company. This is the ultimate fear I have had and the other VP thinks it’s a good idea; however I don't think he fully understands the ramifications.  I can already see that the gust of power has blown upon his chest. The idea of knowing when and where we all are at any given point is the ultimate power to him. I think the edge for me is knowing his computer savvy is that of a Neanderthal man. He is a repudiationist alcoholic, whom likes to show the world that he is perhaps small in stature, but vast in intellect. Done

I think we have bees in our wall and ceiling again. I hear them buzzing around and my wife is going to have a heart attack. Last time we had was 6 months ago and she wanted to sell the house. The problem where I live is you have to be careful about killer bees’ and you can't tell by looking at them. You have to send them to a lab, where they look under a microscope to tell where the bee is friendly or a killer bee. Yikes, I am scaring myself now. Sometimes regardless of anything you do drama will follow. The only fucking thing you can do is not to immerse yourself in it.  

5 comments:

Trudging said...

Killers bees in the wall, yikes!!

Sam said...

Yeah, YIKES! We have ladybugs... LADYBUGS!!! How gay is that?!? Still, we'll take little gay ladybugs over butch killer bees...

Hope they're easily (and quickly) removed.

Anonymous said...

what the >?!
do you live in Jurassic Park!?
Killer bees?!!(Sam is too funny!)
Thanks for sharing~
Tab

JJ said...

Damn bro you are scaring me. Keep the killer bees out there please. I'm laughing my ass off at Sam's comment.
Good luck with the small boss man.
I see you,
JJ

dAAve said...

I'm thinking of all the different recipes.
Bee soup
BuzzBurger
HotBeez with relish

I'm sure there are many more.