Thursday, January 05, 2006

Step Work

I went to Catholic schools for all my education including college. It seems everyone in meetings sighs when someone brings up Catholic, what's that all about. So anyways the nuns seemed to either like my ass or had some type of mother fetish. When I was a kid I always seemed to get spanked by nuns. I was thinking maybe this is why I started drinking, nuns and other things in my past caused some type of desire to drink. I have been feeling like I need to pin it on or blame something or someone. I guess that goes back to acceptance.

2 comments:

JJ said...

I am a recovery Catholic myself.
JJ

dAAve said...

In my case, I know now that I drank because I'm an alcoholic.
External influences had no effect on anything except on the places I drank and sometimes the manner and volume I drank.