Monday, January 30, 2006

Hamas

I watched this documentary on Hamas and what they do for the Palestinian people makes me understand why they were elected. They truly had given more money to the people than their so called democracy counter parts. That is money given for a specific purpose such as schools hospitals, and rebuilding the infrastructure down to jobs and food. From an outsider this seems to be clearly an applauded act. I think this will be a time when Israel and Palestine will acheive a better chance for peace this time. The hatred has to be left on the table.

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I agree that their rise to political power (in this fledgling democracy) has a potential for positive changes. They must now become more accountable for their actions. And I think we should just stay out of their business.
It could be very interesting to watch.