Friday, October 14, 2005

4th Step

I am back working on my fourth step and even set a deadline of next Friday. I finally have enough time to be able to work on it, since the Carnegie ego class is over. I have spent a large amount of time throwing all my emotional energy to each task and by the end of each task I am emotionally drained. The character defects are becoming a problem with my wife, kids and my job. I am not staying on my side of the street and the resentments are growing. Just like me to wait to take a personal/moral inventory. I plan to go to the 1st place I went after getting out of rehab. Its up on a small mountain and you can see the ocean. It’s an abbey with monks that walk the grounds most from different countries. I enjoy walking the 2 mile Stations of the Cross path it has steep cliffs and strong ocean breezes. It’s a place where no one is around except for my god. The masses are in Latin and instead of singing the monks chant. I took 2 years of Latin in high school and remember enough to get me by. I feel good after writing this and I think I will put some pen to paper.

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I wish you the best that honesty can bring.