Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Damn Bunny

We got a $150.00 dwarf bunny for my son's birthday on Sunday. Two days later my wife notices while the bunny is hopping around that it is not putting one of it's hind legs down. She takes it to the vet and they tell her the bunny needs an $150.00 x-ray. She called the Pet store and the store manager said the only thing that he could do is replace the bunny with another, however we would have to wait a week till more came in. My wife called me panicking and she explained the whole thing, I was thinking of rabbit stew. However we agreed to the Vet it was, and 2 hours later $150.00 xray $200.00 shots and medication ( no broken leg just inflamed). Everyone is happy now except for me because that ass hole rabbit just cost me $500.00.

4 comments:

dAAve said...

wabbits and wallets

Trudging said...

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

lash505 said...

What the fuck does that mean?

Anonymous said...

.22

That's all I can say about that situation.