Thursday, October 13, 2005

Alone

The feeling of being alone started early in my life and became more prevalent as I grew up with an alcoholic father. The emptyness followed me into the early teens when I felt that I was a lot different than other people. I was unhappy and scared with the life given to me. I always hoped that some alien beings would take me away from the loneliness and pain. They would take me to a place where I deserved to be, a place where I would be happy. The alien I found was not a green man but from a green bottle. The pain was gone and the person hidden so long inside emerged. They were fun years. The fun ended when all the feelings returned and there was no hope for me because it was in control. One day I needed the green bottle because my hands were shaking so badly and this time it didn't work and I couldn't take a sip. I asked a god to take my life and instead he gave me life and sent me to rehab. I have a good life now the fear and loneliness are manageable. The only aliens I know now are in my head.

2 comments:

Trudging said...

You are definately one of us. I did not day dream about aliens. I day dreamed about a Rockerfeller or a Getty coming and returning me to my rightful wealth. Same thing

lash505 said...

I never dreamed of aliens. UFO's were big in the 70's. I just needed somthing not a Rockefeller. Our family tree is filled with Rockefellers however there is nothing green on our tree. I often wondered why?