Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday Night Meeting

After hearing a few who spoke I felt like killing them. I may have a problem with staying on my side street that I admit. It becomes a problem to me because I own the fuck’in development. So basically you street is now mine and so forth. I also wonder what the changes would have been if I was still drinking. Would I be ahead in my job still drinking? The answer would be yes because my job is to entertain. That means taking some people out and get them drunk, take them to a strip bar and try to get the client to fuck a whore. Then you have them by their ball. Meet the family the wife and you seal the deal on contracts from then on. Something I need to think about. I am trying to do it the spiritual way but I keep coming up an angel short. Now that Dale class is over, I am going back to the Monday night bible study with my sponsor and banjo bob begrudgingly. I just keep my mouth shut and do what I am told. I think I have been killing my brain cells by keeping my mouth shut. Maybe I should let the real me show for a while.

2 comments:

Trudging said...

Maybe a new job is in your future. A job where you can use your skills and you don't just have to get people drunk and layed.

dAAve said...

Along the journey, honesty is a fine stop-off point.