Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sick Day

I received an unexpected virus that is whipping my ass today. I had to call a client today to reschedule our meeting. This makes me uncomfortable, because that's what I use to do on a regular basis. My wife would call in sick for me a least a couple times a week. The kids made a great excuse for me too. I blamed them all the time. My company thought there was something wrong with my immune system. I became a running joke at the office, because I was always sick. I changed tactics and made up clients or jobsites that I was at. I sure knew how to protect my drinking. I don't have to do all that today. I can take care of myself with rest and fluids and a cup of soup and saltine crackers. I am sober today because of god and alcoholics anonymous.

2 comments:

dAAve said...

I see that you began using site meter today. I will link you (especially since you have me linked).

Trudging said...

If your sick your sick. Take care of yourself