Friday, October 07, 2005

Control

My control over life is just imaginary. The true absolute control of life is held by god. I need to remember this on a daily basis. This also works when I have given someone control over me. I tell myself its just imaginary which deflates alot of the power I had given them. I find myself taking things back from god because I truly had not finshed. The world is a better place with out me in control that for damn sure. We had our neighbors over for dinner tonight. Everyone was drinking except for me. The more I am around drinking the less fear and comfort level I have. So tonight was a wine and beer night, which really didnt effect me.This first time I have allowed any type of beer in my house. I am convinced that normal drinkers dont know how to drink. I am going to bed I tired.

2 comments:

Trudging said...

Going to be tired but, not drunk is a blessing!

Shannon said...

Glad you didnt drink, and control.. what an illusion