Saturday, October 15, 2005

Movie Night

My wife and I saw a movie tonight A History of Violence. It was pretty good not the four stars it was rated. We had dinner prior to the movie at a New Mexican restaurant it had one of the best mariachi bands I have ever heard. They sounded like professionals not your typical street peddlers. The manager introduced Himself; he looked as though he could have been an architect from Mexico City. He had white shoulder length hair well groomed and well dressed. My wife and I sat and talked about the kids. There seems still not much for us to talk about. We need to spend time together but it seems we just can't find the time. We also for the first time I can recall not having that much in common anymore. I don't now if it’s that I have changed since 1 1/2 years, or her from the last 6 years. We are trying and hopefully something will break for us. If we stay together if not for us then at least for the boys.

No comments: