Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday Night

I went to the meeting tonight and I felt anger. There was a guy who was taking a cake for 13 years he was with his father who gave him the token. The guy got sober early in life and his father was probably the reason why. I have not spoke to my father since being sober. He is still drinking and even if he stopped I wouldn't speak to him. I am the only one of 5 kids that doesn't talk to him. However I have my reasons. I am the second oldest and the first boy. I looked in the mirror one day and saw that I had become my father a man I hated and swore that I would never be like.

1 comment:

Trudging said...

I understand your anger. Don't worry about what your brothers and sisters do. Keep working the program and one day you will be able to be happy for the chip guy wether or not you are in touch with your father.

Oh and about your wife, clean up your side of the street and don't worry about what she is doing.