Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I have been having weird nightmares lately about people who have died in my life. They are hanging around me if to say something, but they never do. It's like someone that comes up to you and says nah and turns around and walks away. I hope this isn't some strange death message. The good thing is that their not trying to give me a bottle of Crown Royal, because I would be joining them soon. Maybe it’s because I am just not working the program as well as I should be or just that I need to go to a couple more meetings a week. What ever the reason god knows that they weren't even close to the ones I had in detox. The detoxing off of alcohol was bad but the barbituates (pills) detox about killed me 3 weeks later. Everything is better than a year and half ago and I am sober.

2 comments:

Trudging said...

I had them too at about your time.

dAAve said...

Same here.
Don't worry about it.